A devout atheist, J. Warner Wallace couldn’t imagine believing in the Christian faith—until he applied the same step-by-step investigative process he utilized in his work as a homicide detective to the case for Christianity. In light of the ten common rules of evidence that he’d used to solve crimes throughout his career, Wallace realized he could no longer deny the truth of Jesus Christ. And his life was never the same.
A proven bestseller,Cold-Case Christianity shows:
- How detective skills help us determine the historical reliability of the Bible
- The role that evidence plays in the Christian definition of faith
- Why the gospel eyewitness accounts demonstrate the historicity of Jesus
- How rules of evidence help make the case for the proof of Christianity
This updated and expanded edition of Cold-Case Christianity includes:
- 300 new illustrations and graphic elements
- An updated introduction including the author’s testimony of moving from atheism to faith
- Completely updated content and page design
- A new afterword responding to commonly asked questions about the reliability of the New Testament
An ideal book for spiritual seekers, as well as Christians who want to articulate the case for Jesus and the reliability of the Bible, this engaging exploration of Christianity answers the most important questions regarding the validity of the Bible.